This was found lying down in a storage location and infested with webbing all over!
eXibit decided not only to get it working but to also give it a fresh facelift.
Non-working order and cosmetically in a very poor state
- Complete dismantlement
- Casing Sanded and Hand Painted Black with Gold Gilt
- Parts restored
- Clock face cleaned
- Face cover rim polished and glass cleaned
- Side glass panels replaced
- Dial hands polished
- Pendulum restored and polished
- Door locked Restored
- Casing cracks strengthened
- Mechanism refurbished
- Winding Key was sourced
New lease on life location:
Narvarende grandfather clock is manufactured in the period 1800-1820 (empire bornholmer) of watchmaking Jorgen Sayeh (1749-1820) in ronne.